Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Nursery Is Done. . . Finally!

Our baby nursery is finally outfitted for our now 4 1/2 month old baby! This is what happens when you move when your newborn is 3 weeks old and can't get out of the house to place a furniture order until he is 6 weeks old. I wasn't planning on getting a bedding set, but I really wanted a dust ruffle and Will's rolling necessitated the bumpers, so we picked one up after one night without. This is NoJo Jungle Tales. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I think Will likes it, too!

Will's lamb collection watching over the crib and its contents

Will enjoys looking at and touching the animals on the bumper

On the opposite wall is the new dresser plus the oversized recliner that we were already using. Will's room looks a lot smaller with the giant furniture in it now!