- Trips to Seattle and NYC for my work
- Trip to Asheville for Jason's work
- Cookout with my co-workers
- This was so much fun! We had four families: 8 adults and 7 kids. Each family has a three year old, and the kids mostly entertained themselves on the swingset or with toys while the adults sat around talking. The only bad part was driving nearly an hour to get to the north suburbs. Two couples live in the same city up north while we and the other family live in the same city in the west suburbs.
- Swimming at the pool at the gym
- Playing at the children's museum
- Watching Toy Story 3 and Tangled dozens of times
- Playing trains and in the sand box
Sunday, August 19, 2012
August So Far
Wow, almost three weeks without a post! I blame working too much and poor picture taking. I need to break down and get an iPhone so I can get better pictures of Will when we're out and about. This one, above, is the best shot I could get of Will (left) and my friend's son at their cookout last weekend. I had a cute one of the kids eating cupcakes (all of them with frosting mustaches) but I accidentally deleted it. So what have we been up to in August?
