Friday, July 26, 2013

My Birthday

I celebrated my birthday on Monday with tremendous fanfare: now in addition to sharing my birthday with Bob Dole and Alex Trebek, I also share it with the new royal baby!  
 
But the only little boy that matters in my life is this one.  Look how cute he is ready to cut into that ice cream cake for dinner! (Yes, that's what we ate for dinner.)   His daddy did a great job ordering it.  It's Oreo ice cream (Jason's favorite) with M&M decorations (Will's favorite).
I had a great lunch date, too!  Ryan treated me to lunch and a bouquet of flowers.  I cut a small portion of them to put into my Mother's Day 2012 vase that I keep at my desk.   The rest I put in a water bottle since I couldn't find a vase in the office kitchen!
One more picture of me and my favorite four year old!  My birthday present to myself is the green jade necklace that I'm wearing.  At least that's what I told myself when I bought it in India last month!