Snow started on New Year's Eve and didn't stop for nearly a week! Yesterday the newest round of snow came down and temperatures dropped below zero. Today was supposed to be the first day back to school after Christmas vacation, but the schools are cancelled for two more days. Daycare is open for shortened days. Will and I never left the house yesterday. We stayed in our pajamas most of the day and had a nice afternoon snack of hot chocolate (or chai tea latte) while coloring.
Comparison of the snow accumulation between Thursday night and Sunday morning.
I took these next two photos from Will's bedroom windows. I just love the winter wonderland look! Not sure when a warm-up will come through and melt this foot of snow. . . .
Comparison of the snow accumulation between Thursday night and Sunday morning.
I took these next two photos from Will's bedroom windows. I just love the winter wonderland look! Not sure when a warm-up will come through and melt this foot of snow. . . .




