While we continue to have cold temperatures and snow (whether fresh or accumulated), we have stayed busy. Last weekend we had friend Ava's 7th birthday party which was the usual crew of kids and adults and delicious food and drinks. Last night most of the same crew got together at another friends' house to celebrate their move to join us all in the suburbs. We intended to play cards after dinner, but once the early to sleep kiddos took their parents home, we had an odd number, and then the got to stay up late kiddos were getting on each other's nerves, so someone was always up in the game room refereeing. Oh well, between all that we ate tons of food and enjoyed chatting.
I'm probably going to wait to post pictures until we have some "after" shots, but we officially began a kitchen remodel in February. The new cabinets arrive next week, and the old cabinets are in the basement. I'm not too worried about a torn up kitchen since I eat most of my meals at the office and Will loves foods from the microwave. But, I'm sure once April rolls around and my house is still a mess, I'll have a different attitude!
Will is pictured above with the Yoda that he assembled from his punch out Star Wars Valentine's card from Grandma Hilary and Grandpa Ed.