William enjoyed spending his spring break at his grandma and grandpa's house while mommy worked on taxes and daddy was on a business trip. Grandma Hilary had a full schedule planned for them: trips to the Indianapolis Children's Museum; visits to cousin Lily's house; video games at cousin Jake's house; and ice cream twice a day! What a week full of treats! I picked him up on Saturday morning, and took him with me to my office for the afternoon. He does always enjoy a trip to the office, but he seemed especially happy to see me and gave me lots and lots of hugs! What surprised me the most was that on the drive from the pick up point to the office (about an hour), he spent some time briefing me on his week (and his new Lego Wookie Gunship) but he actually sat in the backseat and read a book to himself. I couldn't believe it! So grown up!
That picture is a "crazy pirate" that he drew on my dry erase board. He was so happy to sit in the visitor chair at my desk and eat the snacks I brought and watch ipad! He entertained himself for nearly 4 hours before we headed home. I asked if he wanted to go to the movie theater where they serve dinner, and he chose to go home to play Star Wars Battlefront on the PS3 and eat frozen pizza. That's my little introvert! He was just craving some home time after all that.
That picture is a "crazy pirate" that he drew on my dry erase board. He was so happy to sit in the visitor chair at my desk and eat the snacks I brought and watch ipad! He entertained himself for nearly 4 hours before we headed home. I asked if he wanted to go to the movie theater where they serve dinner, and he chose to go home to play Star Wars Battlefront on the PS3 and eat frozen pizza. That's my little introvert! He was just craving some home time after all that.