Monday, May 1, 2017

KSU Theta Reunion

I was so excited to go back to Manhattan for my 20th pledge class reunion.  We had dinner and drinks in Aggieville, hanging out at the totally redone K-State Union, lunch and house tours at the Theta house, touring the new College of Business, and more Aggieville!  It was a fantastic time to catch up with friends.  Amazingly, some of these ladies I have not seen in 15+ years.  But it was just like old times.
  
I love all of these old composite pictures!

 
 
Rush!  It was so fun seeing our matching outfits for the various themes.
 Date party or fraternity mixer. . .loved those dresses!
 The house had some neat updates - but also looked a lot the same!  The upstairs rooms were rehabbed recently and turned into sleeping dorms/study rooms.  When I lived there the basement rooms were like that but the upstairs rooms were not. 



   
  1996 Pledge Class
 1995 Pledge Class



 





I was so excited to get to fly nonstop from O'Hare to Manhattan.  But I had to laugh when I arrived at the airport 90 minutes before my flight and the only person in the building was the American guy running the ticket desk.  The gate was locked to get to the ticketing gates.  It was a different experience than I usually see!