I made my annual Yankees baseball trip this week. It ended up being a beautiful night, and it was a lot of fun to catch up with clients and co-workers. And I don't know about you, but margaritas, chips and guacamole are really the way to go with stadium food. No hot dogs for me, thanks.
But what I was really thinking as I flew back home after 4 hours of sleep was how thankful I was that I didn't have to get on another plane for three weeks. And after that trip, I have no flights currently booked. In the 13 weeks between April 14 and July 14, I will have flown 19 flight segments and spent 26 nights away from home. That's a lot; even for me and even for all the fun I've been having. Hooray for sleeping in my own bed!
But what I was really thinking as I flew back home after 4 hours of sleep was how thankful I was that I didn't have to get on another plane for three weeks. And after that trip, I have no flights currently booked. In the 13 weeks between April 14 and July 14, I will have flown 19 flight segments and spent 26 nights away from home. That's a lot; even for me and even for all the fun I've been having. Hooray for sleeping in my own bed!
