Another first day of school and another first day of school Darth Vader lunchbox porch photo! I'm going to line up all six years of this for a collage so I can "ooh" and "ahh" over how much my little boy has grown up!
These are a few of our neighbor kids that go to All Saints. Each of these 2nd graders also has a little brother that will attend this year. And we just learned of an 8th grade girl around the corner that is at the school, so we may carpool with that family starting in September. It's only a 10 minute drive but when you're used to a one block walk, it's a difference.
William and some of his 5th grade classmates. This is 5 of the 9 boys in his class. Two of these boys are named Alex, and there's also a third Alex in class. I didn't realize that was such a popular name in 2009! The boys summer uniform is school logo polo, belt, khaki shorts, and sneakers. For mass days and fall/winter/spring, khaki pants and dress shoes replace the shorts and sneakers.