Wednesday, August 18, 2021

For Sale

After 12 wonderful years in our home, we decided we were ready for a new adventure a few miles away.   Listing our home for sale was bittersweet after all the memories...and home improvement projects!   I was especially sad to leave our brand new master bath, but our updates did help our house sell the first weekend.    The buyers were relocating to Naperville for work with a toddler in tow.   Felt eerily familiar to us with our newborn!    I downloaded all of the MLS photos so when I print my 2021 book, I will always have them.























I was very proud of William for helping clean up him toys and live in a clean home throughout the staging, listing, inspection and appraisal process.   He was relatively easy with the move.  It helped that his new room was bigger and he could invite friends over to swim!   I was very proud of John for purging things from the basement and garage, and for organizing the cleanout of the crawl space.  And I was proud of myself for mostly remaining calm!