Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Garage Sale Fun

Will and I spent the weekend hanging out together while Jason was traveling for business. So, of course we had to do a little shopping! Look how excited he was when we got home with all of our goodies!

Our subdivision was having its annual fall kids clothing and toy sale on Saturday morning in the parish hall of the neighborhood Catholic church, and since we had already been up for hours, we pushed the stroller over to be one of the first in the door at 8 a.m. to snatch up all the good deals!

For $19.50 total we got a farm-themed exersaucer, a Fisher-Price table to stack blocks on (blocks included), a Mega Blocks race track, a Jumping Jack (or whatever they call these things now - it's a jumper that hangs in the doorway) and 5 books! And, I'm guessing I can put them all back in the sale next year and get at least $10 back! Ha!

I now know why moms drive minivans: exersaucers don't fit in a sports sedan! Oh, yes, we had to go back with the car to collect all of our goodies. And then we had to drive the 3 blocks home with the trunk open!