It only took 22 months and 4 days for Will's daddy to take him to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time. But, now that Will has an affinity for sports and chicken tenders dipped in ranch dressing, I'll bet this will be a regular for them. I'm surprised they hadn't gone before last night. We ended up meeting there when I got home from work. It was a nice time. Will likes spicy foods, so he was very interested in Jason's wing with Wild sauce and the Medium sauce I got with my chicken tenders. He did fine with the Medium, but even I couldn't handle the Wild. We let him have a tiny bit on a french fry to convince him he didn't want it. He chased it with a fry drenched in ranch.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Buffalo Wild Wings
It only took 22 months and 4 days for Will's daddy to take him to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time. But, now that Will has an affinity for sports and chicken tenders dipped in ranch dressing, I'll bet this will be a regular for them. I'm surprised they hadn't gone before last night. We ended up meeting there when I got home from work. It was a nice time. Will likes spicy foods, so he was very interested in Jason's wing with Wild sauce and the Medium sauce I got with my chicken tenders. He did fine with the Medium, but even I couldn't handle the Wild. We let him have a tiny bit on a french fry to convince him he didn't want it. He chased it with a fry drenched in ranch.