Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Funday

What a fun-filled Sunday we had! After a rough (too early for Mommy) start, Will and I went to the gym pool for a swim. I was hoping he'd be ready for a great nap after lunch. Well, I missed the timing a little and he fell asleep in the car on the way home. And he pretty much thought that was enough nap for the day. . . . So, after several nap attempts, I decided a trip to Starbucks was in order! We loaded up the jogging stroller for a walk to our nearest Starbucks. It's about a 20 minute walk, so we got plenty of fresh air and I got to stretch my legs. Will had his favorite - vanilla milk - and a banana while I had my latte. We enjoyed our snack at the store. On the walk home, we stopped by a little pond and fed ducks with bread we brought from home. When we started there was one pair; by the time we left there were 7 or 8 pair clammering around for our crumbs. Our three or four slices of bread went a long way! We still had some time to kill before Jason's flight got home, so we stopped by the school to play on the playground. It was great fun, too, of course! Will walked home from the playground instead of riding in the stroller. Just as we turned onto our street, the taxi was pulling into our driveway! Perfectly timed! Will showed off for Jason by running in circles and shooting baskets in his basketball goal.