Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Quiz

I droppped off and picked-up Will at daycare several days last week, so I got to see these on the bulletin boards.  I love direct quotes from 2 and 3 year olds!   I agree with all of his answers.  We do like to play race cars and go to the zoo together, and red is my favorite color (which we discuss frequently).  


I decided to quiz Will a little bit more today on some of Mommy's favorites.  Here's the transcript:

Me:  What's Mommy's favorite show to watch?
Will:  You love to watch Survivor!
{I agree that he would think this is my favorite.  It's the only non-kids show I regularly watch, since Jason and I try to watch it each week before the next episode is on. Everything else is months behind on the DVR.  I guess I should be happy he didn't say Doc McStuffins!} 

Me:  Do you know what Mommy's favorite thing to eat is?
Will:  Waffles!  I like to eat waffles, too!
{Eggo waffles is what we're "cooking" for his lunch at this very moment.  Tacos (which is what I ate for lunch) is the answer I was looking for.}

Me:  What's Mommy's favorite thing to drink?
Will:  Smoothies!
{I was expecting he'd say coffee, but we had smoothies for brunch.  I make them for him regularly, so maybe he thinks I like them as much as he does.}