As I was blogging about Halloween 2013, I went back and looked at 2010 (Monkey), 2011 (Giraffe) and 2012 (Giraffe - year 2). Only. . . there was no 2012 post! I just put a bunch of pictures on Facebook apparently and didn't post them here. We decorated two pumpkins from our garden. It was a fun painting project that we did on our new (to us) picnic table.
When I asked Will what he wanted to be for Halloween, he pointed to last year's costume hanging in the closet and said his costume was a giraffe. Reuse last year's? Awesome! The costume was a little short, but he was so darn cute for the second year in a row. We did a lot more houses this year than in the prior year. Something about a 3 1/2 year old and candy?!
Jason was traveling for Giraffe (year 1), but for Giraffe (year 2), we both got to see the cuteness in action. So much fun to watch!
When I asked Will what he wanted to be for Halloween, he pointed to last year's costume hanging in the closet and said his costume was a giraffe. Reuse last year's? Awesome! The costume was a little short, but he was so darn cute for the second year in a row. We did a lot more houses this year than in the prior year. Something about a 3 1/2 year old and candy?!
Jason was traveling for Giraffe (year 1), but for Giraffe (year 2), we both got to see the cuteness in action. So much fun to watch!



