I've been fighting jet lag since I got home from India on Tuesday. I went to bed between 7 and 8 every night this week. But in between sleeping, I've been enjoying some fantastic time with my little buddy. In anticipation of our Fourth of July visitors, we have been doing lots of grocery shopping. I bought ice cream cones for the first time. Will found the cones and wanted to see what they were about. So, I let him make his first ice cream cone which he loved. He didn't eat the cone; he licked out the ice cream as far as he could and then used a spoon to get the rest.
On Sunday we played in the yard, then cleaned up to go to the Children's Museum. Will wanted to take a try at the workshop. He didn't cry when he hit his little finger with a hammer. I didn't see the hit, but I did see the scratch on his pinky. He seemed to forget about the finger until an hour later at the park when he fell face first off the swing. I don't know if he caught himself with his hand again (in addition to his forehead) or if he just remembered his day's worth of ouchies. We decided it was time to retire home for Elmo Boo Boo and a Lightning McQueen band-aid and a movie.
On Sunday we played in the yard, then cleaned up to go to the Children's Museum. Will wanted to take a try at the workshop. He didn't cry when he hit his little finger with a hammer. I didn't see the hit, but I did see the scratch on his pinky. He seemed to forget about the finger until an hour later at the park when he fell face first off the swing. I don't know if he caught himself with his hand again (in addition to his forehead) or if he just remembered his day's worth of ouchies. We decided it was time to retire home for Elmo Boo Boo and a Lightning McQueen band-aid and a movie.

