Sunday, June 7, 2015

Facebook Kid Survey

This survey was floating around online this week, so I asked William to answer them questions as we were riding to dinner on Friday night.

  1. What is something mom always says to you?  I love you.
  2. How does your mom make you laugh?  Tickle me
  3. How old is your mom? 36
  4. What does your mom do when you're not around?  Miss me. (A little prompting from Grandma riding in the back seat with him.) 
  5. What does your mom do for a job?  Work
  6. What is your mom's favorite food? Tacos
  7. What do you and your mom do together?  Play
  8. How are you and your mom the same?  We have the same family and the same skin.
  9. How are you and your mom different?  You're a girl and I'm a boy
  10. How do you know your mom loves you?  She tells me.
  11. What does your mom like most about your dad?  They love each other.
  12. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  Starbucks....to get a cappuccino.
  13. How old was your Mom when you were born?  First he said I don't know, so we made it a math problem since he knows his age and mine.  
Pretty spot on results.  I was curious to hear what he would say about the job.   I thought it would be something about my computer or Chicago.   It's really hard to describe my job to a kid.  Adults, too, frankly.