Tuesday, June 2, 2015

6th Birthday Party

Once the switch was made to Star Wars theming, we returned the Power Rangers/TMNT/Transformer party favors.  Instead we sent everyone home with a balloon and cupcake.   Although I've been to at least four other birthday parties at Brunswick Zone, I had never hosted one.  It's crazy hard to keep track of all your party guests in this place between the rides and the arcade!  But everyone seemed to have fun.   The only picture I took outside of the party room was our neighbors riding the roller coaster. We were exhausted by the end of the day, since we started the morning with soccer, then went to Brunswick early to attend a classmate's birthday party, then transitioned to our party. 





After the party we fell into two camps:  resting (Rachel, Ryan, my mom, my dad, and me) or building (John and William).   It turned into a rainy day, so resting and playing inside were a good fit.  A super fun party, but I think next I'll lobby for Chuck E. Cheese like we did last year.  Strangely, that felt more in control!  Haha!