Saturday, February 11, 2017

Friendship Party & Disney on Ice

I took the afternoon off work in order to lead the Valentine's party for William's classroom (actually known as the Friendship Party).   I may have been a little naïve in thinking the kids would use the candy just for building a craft project and not for eating. . . .




That evening, we took a friend and his mom to the United Center where we had the Deloitte suite for Disney on Ice, which had a loose storyline around the Inside Out characters with "greatest hits" from all Disney/Pixar movies from the last 10 years.  Even the catering menu was specific to the event with hot dogs, chicken fingers, mac 'n cheese, Jell-o and cookies instead of the more traditional game food.  Well, I guess except for the Jell-o, I've eaten most of those items as a game, too!  This was the first time we had done Disney on Ice.  I really enjoyed it!