Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Seattle

I traveled to Seattle on a Sunday for a Monday meeting and scheduled my flight to spend some Sunday afternoon fun time with my Theta sisters.  I was also thrilled that since I was flying at off peak business travel hours (Sunday morning and Tuesday morning) that I was upgraded to first class both legs.  Whoo hoo!
 
I stayed at a cute hotel downtown called Arctic Club that had a polar bear statue in the lounge and explorer themed rooms.


But the best part was meeting up with three of my sorority sisters that I have only seen a few times since we left K-State.  We had a great lunch and lots of laughs catching up on life! 

I know that Seattle can be gloomy and dreary, but I've usually lucked out weather wise when I've been there.  I was impressed with a few of the views I captured.