Sunday, July 30, 2017

Fun and Games

When we're home we do try to do some fun things here, too!  I ordered a set of dominoes and taught William (and John) how to play the version I learned from my grandma.  To me it was just called "dominoes" but the internet also calls it Five-Up.   First game and guess who won?

We finally made it to Six Flags to use our season passes.   I was so excited to go to Hurricane Harbor, the water park.   It was a total bust:  William was too short for most of the rides, the line to even get into the lazy river stretched around the park, and the ride for the family slides was an hour.    We did get to ride Goliath with William for the first time though! And as we were browsing in the gift shop John noticed two seemingly identical dolls. . . except one was $11.99 and one was $220!