Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Disney World- A Magical Trip!

Sunday, our last day, was at Magic Kingdom.    Continuing to look for new experiences, I was excited to see the new opening show.  It was our first trip since they changed it from in front of the train station to inside the park/around the castle.   As soon as we got inside of the park, I stopped to use the restroom and spotted the Main Street Vehicles.  Realizing that's something we've never done before, I tried to get a ride in the fire engine car.   Unfortunately it was full (and the driver not super friendly about it), so we crossed over to try the double decker Omnibus.   I asked the driver if there was room for two more, and he said, "Sure! If you want to ride shotgun!"   Oh boy did we!!

John had stayed behind at Beach Club to drop off our suitcase for airport delivery, so he was just going to meet us at Magic Kingdom.   I spotted him heading up Main Street just as we were boarding the Omnibus.  Hilariously the bus moved up Main Street so slowly that he got good pictures and videos of us and then met us at the castle. 

 




We enjoyed a few rides and stumbled across the Muppets American History show in Liberty Square (new and hilarious!) before brunch with Winnie the Pooh & Friends at Crystal Palace.  Again, one of William's favorites!



 
After seeing our family Winnie the Pooh picture, I dug up our very first gray t-shirt photo trip where we also met Winnie the Pooh (at Disneyland).  Look how much our shirts have faded, and William has grown!

More food, more rides, more fun, and then it was time to catch the Magic Express back to MCO.  Another great trip to Disney World!  We can't wait to go back!