My baby boy is already 9 years old! We celebrated in April by getting him his new bike. And we celebrated a week early when Grandma Joni and Uncle Ryan were in town by having cookie cake and getting their gifts. On his birthday, I stayed home to volunteer at the school field day. That evening we went to the fancy movie theater to watch SOLO/eat dinner. And finally after all of that, we ate ice cream at home at 10 p.m. on a Tuesday night school night! Oh well, there were only 3 days of school left!
And I've been married for 17 years! On the last day of school, William had an evening birthday party to attend, so we snuck off to Morton's for a delicious anniversary dinner! The most memorable part of the evening was how chatty my husband was about the week's events! I loved it!
And I've been married for 17 years! On the last day of school, William had an evening birthday party to attend, so we snuck off to Morton's for a delicious anniversary dinner! The most memorable part of the evening was how chatty my husband was about the week's events! I loved it!