This is a post with a lot of pictures! I couldn't edit myself because everyone looks so lovely dressed up in their finery for the festivities! The wedding was held on the terrace at The Redbury Hotel with the reception in the banquet rooms. There were around 100 guest in attendance, though only two were under the age of 21, so they had the run of the place!
William looked so sharp in his first suit! Happily we found one in blue, which is the color of Ryan's tux. I say happily, because Nordstrom only had one suit in stock in size 8 so that's what he got!My parents will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary this November. Ryan picked out my dad's tie to match the disco ball decorations sprinkled throughout the venue.
These two pictures are probably my favorite of the entire weekend.
The ceremony was beautiful and then we ate and drank and danced and ate and drank and danced. It was fun to catch up with Ryan's friends whom I have met over the years as well as meet new ones. They had several guests who had traveled from overseas. Ryan's friend, Sabine, from Germany, whom John and I had first met 20 years ago in Bonn, brought William and Elias gift bags full of Kinder Surprise Eggs. Those two filled up on candy and sodas and had a pretty festive evening!