We got to enjoy one more meal with the grooms before we headed home on Sunday evening. Ryan and Tarek (and Ernie and Harboor) hosted friends and family at their home for a sunny afternoon brunch on the condo rooftop. We enjoyed delicious Mediterranean foods and treats and more refreshing beverages. The views and the company were fantastic! Looks like I forgot to take pictures of most of it!
I tried getting a picture from the plane of the Intrepid but I can't see it. I'll have to pull up a map to see whether I'm too far south, because I was expecting it to be on the left side about 1/3 of the way up.
I tried getting a picture from the plane of the Intrepid but I can't see it. I'll have to pull up a map to see whether I'm too far south, because I was expecting it to be on the left side about 1/3 of the way up.