
Hi! I'm doing a guest post this morning to tell you about my life in the condo. Let me show you around! I don't have any good pictures of it, but before we got to our new condo, we stayed at a few nights at the Holiday Inn! There are lots of interesting things to smell in a hotel! Plus, I got to try out elevators. I ride those around here, too, sometimes. I don't know what Mom was so worried about -- they're no big deal.

Here's our family room taken earlier this summer. I'm watching Animal Planet on TV in this picture as Mom and Dad finish the unpacking. We have lots of windows in our condo and a sliding glass door that leads to a balcony (or as I like to call it -- the Observation Deck).
I can see both of my yards from the Observation Deck. The one that I am facing is the smaller front yard. Most of the little dogs use that one. But, I like to go out into the side yard, which is bigger and borders a creek. I can't see the creek since they don't mow down the brush that far, but I did see some deer this fall! I chased them out of my yard.
Here it is! This is part of the big yard taken from the Observation Deck this morning. Can you tell how big it is?! You may notice the Metrorail tracks heading into downtown. I haven't had a chance to try that, but a few times I've been outside with Dad and Mom has seen me when she's riding home from work. Otherwise, I don't really notice the train much.
This is my second favorite room in the condo. Mom is a messy cook, so I "find" things sometimes. You may be able to see my treat jar to the left of the stove. I race to that spot as soon as I come back inside from doing my business, because I get a biscuit! My blue food bowls are under the window, but it's always the same old thing. . .

This is my favorite room! I sleep on the bed whenever I get a chance. I like to sleep under the bed, too, but the carpet isn't as plush as the down comforter and pillows. This picture gives me an idea! I'd better wrap this up; it's just about nap time!