Monday, December 17, 2007

Spam and Sushi

Sounds delicious, doesn’t it?! We feasted this weekend for sure!

We were treated to Monty Python’s SPAMALOT at the National Theatre on Friday evening thanks to tickets from Jason’s parents for our Christmas gift. Our favorite scene by-far was the French Taunters. If you haven’t seen it/them, I really can’t do it justice with any explanation. If you have seen it/them, you’re laughing along with me! This show was even better than I was expecting.



Saturday we had the fancy, get dressed up office holiday party at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center. The food was an international feast. I tried everything but mostly was waiting for the dessert bar to come out. Jason enjoyed several rounds of sushi. Not my favorite, so we don’t go out for that much (actually, I can’t think of ever). We didn’t make it out onto the dance floor, but the live band was impressive, as was the building.