I was out running errands during lunch today and had two stops on Pennsylvania Avenue. I was surprised to see inauguration viewing stands already being built! There was also a giant deck being built on the front of the mayor's offices, which I assume is inauguration related but hard to tell. Unfortunately, I don't carry my camera all the time anymore, so I'll go with this picture of the Obamas visiting the Bushes at the White House. I wish I did have my camera today though, because the Christmas decorations on the outside of the Willard Hotel were awesome! Christmas time in the city is so gorgeous!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Inauguration Progress
I was out running errands during lunch today and had two stops on Pennsylvania Avenue. I was surprised to see inauguration viewing stands already being built! There was also a giant deck being built on the front of the mayor's offices, which I assume is inauguration related but hard to tell. Unfortunately, I don't carry my camera all the time anymore, so I'll go with this picture of the Obamas visiting the Bushes at the White House. I wish I did have my camera today though, because the Christmas decorations on the outside of the Willard Hotel were awesome! Christmas time in the city is so gorgeous!