Sunday, March 1, 2009

28 Weeks

We enjoyed a weekend visit from Jason's mom who drove out from Indiana. Unfortunately, she has to drive home in freezing rain today. On Saturday we went to Old Town to tour the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Museum. To our surprise it is closed for 2 weeks to install a new exhibit. But, what little we could see from the lobby looked neat, so Jason and I will go back another time.

Since we had nothing else to do, we went to Buy Buy Baby for some shopping! :-) Jason and I bought our bassinette (and he did an awesome job of assembling it!), and Grandma Hilary picked out more adorable outfits and other "necessities" like a Sleep Sheep for our little guy and his new cousin in Kansas (she's expected to arrive one week before him)!



All set up and ready for baby!

The baskets are already full of blankets, bath towels and burp cloths from friends and family! I wonder if it will look this perfect once it's occupied and being used?! It's impossible not to be excited about the baby now that we have this sitting in our family room!