I'm definitely feeling more aches and pains (especially my back) and general fatigue these past two weeks. But, I'm enjoying all the little kicks and moves that baby makes. He's all over the place. I'm not enjoying the Braxton-Hicks contractions or the fullness in my rib cage, but it's nice to be able to put my hands on my belly and feel the little guy moving around!
This t-shirt, which says "Future Wildcat" above the Powercat, is one of my favorites for around the house. It's lightweight and soft, which is great since my internal thermostat seems to be malfunctioning these days! Unfortunately the Wildcats are already out of the Big 12 Tournament, so I won't be watching them play this weekend.
I also wore this shirt last weekend when we rode our bikes on the Mount Vernon trail. Let's just say that the biology/physics involved in being 7 1/2 months pregnant don't translate well onto a mountain bike! Ha!