Monday, November 2, 2009

Eye Update

To update on Will's tear duct procedure, it appears that we've had success! The eyelid looked a little puffy on Wednesday night when he went to bed, and then he had a little bit of blood in the corners on Thursday morning when he woke up. It looked fine on Thursday night and was totally clear on Friday morning. It has been clear ever since! Now if only I could do something about his stuffy nose. . . .

Will (and Mom and Dad) had three bad nights of sleeping this weekend. Could be a cold or teething. Or both. He seems to be doing ok during the days and for short naps, but he has been waking up screaming every few hours and is generally inconsolable except for nursing. He won't take his pacifier, which is usually an easy answer. I think I slept through a least one of his wake-ups, so I need to ask Jason what happened. I just know the TV and lights were on in the basement this morning. I hope for all of our sakes that this passes quickly!