Monday, November 16, 2009

A Tale of Two Babies

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. . .

Will finally got back on a good nap schedule on Friday at daycare and the reward was sleeping ALL NIGHT! It was a new record: 7:45 p.m. to 6:15 a.m! As a reward (well, I already had it planned), I bought him his Christmas present on Saturday. :-) I had been wanting to start with Christmas carols, so his gift from us is a CD clock radio and a Christmas carols CD. We've already listened to it 3 times!

Don't sing along, Mommy!

But, Will had such a nice time shopping with Mommy at Target on Saturday that he didn't take a nap. And then he didn't take an afternoon nap either. Oooh, Saturday night was rough! And Sunday (and Sunday night) weren't much better. Tired, tired baby, who has to be teething considering the ferocity with which he chews on his hands.

Must. . .chew. . .

I've got my fingers crossed that he naps today! BTW, this sweater is 12-18 months size. It was a gift from Jason's boss's wife, so we wanted to get a picture as a thank you. I can't wait until he's big enough to wear it. It's so cute!