Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Night Fun

As I'm sure you've realized with the lack of regular posts, the family photographer has been preoccupied with other things (like my day job)! Jason has been making things so much easier by taking care of Will in the evenings and on the weekends when I'm at the office. I try to be home at "regular time" every other night. Recently that's meant that on the other days I go to work before Will wakes and get home after he's asleep. I spend lots of time holding Will when I am home. However, he's an active boy and sometimes he doesn't want his Mommy to be holding him (although he always wants his Mommy within arm's reach!) Here's how we spent our after work/school time tonight:

It takes everyone pitching in around the house to keep things going! Will lends a hand with the vacuuming so it can get done before his bedtime. Will helping Jason let Rachel out . . .Hey, why can't I reach her from here?!

Less than three weeks to go to the tax season, and then I get vacation! I'm actually taking off the last two weeks of April, and Will and I have some big adventures planned!
I've updated the sidebar with all of the new foods that Will is trying. Starting this week, we have asked his teacher to start having him sample everything on the regular lunch menu. We still have to send his baby food since he's tentative about the new foods and only eats "some" each day, but he's "getting better" according to today's comment! He would probably be a lot more interested in regular food if we actually ate dinner in front of him ever, but we almost always wait to make dinner and eat until after he's in bed. Thank goodness for daycare! :-)