
As of this posting, Will has now been out in the world for the same amount of time that I carried him during pregnancy: 40 weeks, 6 days. From what I recall, the first 30 weeks were a breeze, the next 9 1/2 weeks were a bit cumbersome as my belly got huge, and the last 10 days were tough! Mostly, the not knowing from day to day if it was going to be his birth day. Especially when I had several days of steady contractions that just didn't escalate. Oh, and the fact that I had about 3 items of clothing that were comfortable!
I recently transferred photos between our computers, and I was amazed to see the really early days. Will was so scrawny! He's still pretty skinny, but geesh! I have been cleaning out his closet, too, getting ready for the neighborhood garage sale, and it's amazing to see how teeny tiny his onesies were. And for a few weeks, they were even too big! Too funny.
It's amazing how much our lives have changed in the past 80+ weeks since we found out Will was on the way! :-)