Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Class Clown

I've learned a lot about Will and his popularity at daycare the past two weeks as I have been doing drop off and pick up. He's the second oldest now in his class (8 weeks to 15 months is the infant room age bracket), and all the other babies and their parents love him! (And we always knew the teachers loved him!)

Today when I got there, he was working the room. He bopped over to Adrian who was standing in an exersaucer and spun a few of the toys and made him smile. Then he moved on to grab the beach ball and bounce it around - every move intently studied by Blake. All the while chitter chatter is pouring out of his mouth, and Miss Heather was laughing. And this was in the 30 seconds while I stood outside the door taking off my shoes!

Adrian's parents have both told me how they love Will, and they've only been there 3 weeks! On Monday a brand new baby started (only 10 weeks old; I saw her nervous mom dropping her off as I was leaving.). When I picked Will up at the end of the day, I asked about how the new mom and new baby did, and the teacher said, "well, the mom was nervous, but she sure got a big laugh out of Will before she left this morning!"

My son - the class clown, the politician and the peace maker!

{Note about this picture from Sunday: he's actually putting the cow in the barn! Wow! Oh, wait, that's the chicken coop, but he put the chicken in first! No pants, but at least he's got socks on. . . }