Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Monkey Boy Take 2

[NOTE: The picture doesn't include a banana, because Will set some new "options" on the camera last night and I only got fuzzy pictures until he was done eating.]

Apparently Will was starving today, because he drank 8 ounces of milk, chowed down 1/2 banana and a cup of Velveeta shells 'n cheese and then ate the heads off of three dino chicken nuggets before tossing the bodies to the dog. (Interestingly, he didn't like these same nuggets the last time I gave them to him already cut up; as I suspected, he wanted to see them, hold them, and then eat them.) Oh, and a few peas were consumed, too.

But, this story is about how after he ate all of that, I handed him the other half of his banana whole instead of cutting it into the usual little chunks. He devoured it in three big mouthfuls before I got the camera fixed. Literally shoved it in and chewed it up. Not even a little cough or sputter. Just down the hatch. In three bites. And then washed it all down with more milk. Nice!