Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Little Superhero

We haven't had the camera out much again this week. Jason was traveling for work, and Will and I were busy with "stuff." :-) Jason took this one on his phone before he left and emailed it to me. Super cute superhero!
Saturday was a nice day. I played tennis in the morning while the boys watched sports. Then Ryan came over for playtime and a chili lunch and made Will laugh hysterically! We had one sad baby on our hands when we made him leave Uncle Ryan to take his nap!
We ran some errands and finished the evening with dinner out at a Mexican restaurant. Will was very well behaved and ate and ate and ate.
Sadly, our overnight was exhausting! Jason now has the cough that Will and I thought we had kicked. Will didn't sleep well, and I had (have) a migraine! Oh, we're just a mess, aren't we?! Wishing for better health all around!