Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Decorating

Not sure when or if we're going to get around to carving our pumpkin patch pumpkins, so I decided to kill a little time on Sunday afternoon that Will and I would decorate our pumpkins with markers! (Jason was en route to the airport, so we left his pumpkin for another time.)

First: an afternoon snack on the back deck to prepare (and, yes, the dog is always that close; especially when food is nearby) Second: keep eating snack; no rush; just keep the animal crackers away from the dog. . . (and, yes, I dress Will in that t-shirt a lot!)
Third: get Mommy to uncap at least two markers at a time in order to maximize pumpkin, deck, and clothing coloring.
Fourth: make additional edits after seeing Mommy's masterpiece! :-)

It was a good way to kill 20 minutes - as was raking leaves in the front yard. We only spent about 20 minutes on that game, too, but I still managed to get a blister! Fun times with my little buddy!