Not sure what the problem is besides too much play, too little sleep, and a round of colds (although Will's malaise started earlier than his cold symptoms). Will started the cold two weeks ago and missed a Thursday and Friday from school. I missed last Tuesday and Wednesday from work being sick myself, and then he missed the next two days from school. We spent this past weekend laying on the couch. Literally on Saturday, I was Will's pillow for 10 hours and was happy to be be still. We left the house for a brief, slow stroll around the neighborhood around 5 p.m. Sunday was better for Will but worse for me as my violent coughing led to vomiting (Will had that earlier in the week. . . ). Jason had to be called home from the guys golf trip he was on for his step-dad's birthday, so he could take care of Will while I tried to rest. This week we have been back at school and work, but my co-workers and fellow train riders look afraid to catch whatever it is I may be spreading! And my bloodshot eyes from the coughing and lack of sleep are quite the sight to see! And Will is sleepy and clingy. And looking so sad.
In this picture you can see that the last canine tooth is finally cut through. I thought last month's malaise was due to that tooth, but I really have no idea. I think we all just need a vacation. I came home early last night and we went to the playground. Once there, Will was his old happy, giggling self. Thankfully, although his eating has been sporadic, for the most part he's sleeping well, although not as restfully as he would be without the cough. Same goes for me. The coughing is exhausting!
