And realizing how often Will repeats what we say, I have been sure to tell him lots and lots of "I love yous!" And I was rewarded with a repeat and giggle when I put him to bed last night. Melts my heart!
We had a pretty sleepy day yesterday. We enjoyed our regular Sunday brunch at home of pancakes (this time with frozen mini blueberries baked in), and I even let him have some syrup on them. That was rewarded with his yum sound and face. We played for awhile and then we fell asleep in the recliner in his room around noon. Jason woke me up after 30 minutes, and we each moved to our own beds to finish naps. After naps we went to Panera for a late lunch where Will ate an entire adult bowl of soup plus a yogurt tube. He just loves soup! Then we did a little shopping and ended the day at the pool. I sure do love Sundays at home with my guys!
I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but here's a throwback to last year at this time. Too bad Will didn't have any need to wear his current year Wildcat warm-up suit for many games this spring!