Sunday, August 21, 2011

ABCs

Seriously, every single day Will has started doing something new that I didn't know about! This time it's singing along to his ABCs. He hit the button on his music table on Friday night to start the ABC song and all of the sudden I realize he was chiming in on some of the letters. Wow!

Along that line, we decided to create of our own "back to school" pictures, since I have been enjoying all of my friends' photos as their kids head off to school this year. Will's backpack is full of golf balls, race cars, and other assorted toys. He loves to haul stuff around!

He's sporting a Big Bird band-aid because he's got a mosquito bite that he keeps itching and opening up a scab. The top picture is a good "before" photo of his out of control hair. I didn't see when we'd have time to get him to a hair salon, so I cut it myself on Saturday night. Luckily it turned out fine! I'll post those pictures soon.