Friday, February 10, 2012

A Few Pics

To appease the Will fans out there, I have posted a few random photos from the past week or two. We're in the throes of yet another busy time at work (yes, I mean we; it impacts the entire family!) so all of these photos are from bedtime.

Apparently Will has the travel bug that his parents have! He got this Thomas suitcase for Christmas and specifically requested it the other night. Requested might be the wrong word, since there was whining and tears and bath compromises all involved. He packed it with books and his Elmo phone. "Hello fans!" Will is wearing his newest "cars jammies," not to be confused with his older cars jammies in the other two photos! Ha ha.

In addition to his cars jammies, his K-State football jersey is his favorite item of clothing. Sometimes they need to be worn together!

Tomorrow we have a birthday party to attend at BouncyTown! I'm very excited that we'll have a place to burn off energy indoors, since more snow is in the forecast for tonight. I'm also looking forward to it, because several co-workers and their families are going to be there, and most of our spouses and kids have not met each other yet.