Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saturday at Home


This weekend was fantastic!  All three of us were finally home at the same time, and the weather was beautiful!  On Saturday morning, Will woke up about 6:30.  After snuggling in our bed for a few minutes, I took him back to his room where he slept for another two hours before he returned.   At that point, Jason got up for the day, but Will and I dozed for a couple more hours.  I have no idea how long he really slept.  He's getting smart about watching the iPad in bed next to me so I can keep napping.  We finally got up and had breakfast for lunch at the picnic table.  Rachel grabbed for Will's pancake when he was busy telling a story, but catastrophe was averted and Daddy salvaged the pancake.  We finally got dressed and put on sunscreen and played outside all afternoon in the sandbox and doing yard work.