A few pictures so I don't forget the memories and experiences we had this week:
After putting it off for more than a year, we finally had a dying tree in our front yard cut down before winter. We didn't pay extra for the debris removal, so someone enjoyed the post school mulch pile jump into the remains of the stump grinding!
William's first homework assignment was given this week. It was sent home on Monday and required to be returned on Friday. We didn't have a chance to get to it until Thursday night, so we decided to start on it outside while waiting for Daddy to leave for Reading Intervention Night. Saturday was a beautiful day at soccer - 60 and sunny - and I got a good action shot of the goalie! He also made some great offensive moves. It was fun to watch him!
In the afternoon we needed to get out and get some more sunshine, so we went to a park to play in the sandbox and on the equipment. I got my second pumpkin spice latte of the season on the way over. If you want to delicious version, I recommend one pump pumpkin syrup and one pump white chocolate mocha instead of three pumps of pumpkin syrup.