Tuesday, November 15, 2016

iFly

For John's birthday present, we went to iFly Indoor Skydiving.  I was probably the most excited about it (after all; it was my idea and I bought the Groupons!); William was most scared (he thought he'd go up to the top of the tube like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory); and John was most indifferent (after real sky diving, I think he doubted the experience).  But we had an absolute blast!  It was a fun family time!  We each did two, one-minute flights.  And for the last 20-30 seconds of the second flight, we did "high flight" where the instructors spins with you up into the higher section of the tube.  We followed the evening up with school fundraiser night at Buffalo Wild Wings where we ran into several neighbors.   We also ran into one of William's classmates and her family at iFly; her brother was flying for his 12th birthday, and the rest of the family was there to watch.