Now that the holidays are over, the chill in the air doesn't feel so festive; it just feels cold! Even the 60 foot tall Christmas tree inside the Willis (Sears) Tower just seemed ho-hum this morning. Maybe it was because there was no sleep in the Shields house last night thanks to the nasty turn to Will's respiratory system. Last month's cold came back on strong starting Friday and by last night, he was a big snotty mess with a nonstop cough. Poor baby! But, he didn't have a fever, so we sent him to daycare. They sent him back at lunchtime. Jason spent the afternoon with him at the doctor and then at home. Tomorrow is my turn. While Jason was out shopping for a humidifier for his bedroom, I gave him a bath to cool him off. He enjoyed the bath and the nakedness.
It's the only one I'm giving out today.


Wish me a speedy recovery. I'm too precious to be sick.
