Friday, January 1, 2010

More Christmas Fun

New Year's morning was Christmas morning, part two. Jason and I gave him his leftover Christmas stocking while we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to wake up. He wasn't as interested in the content (plastic squeaky blocks) as Rachel was, although he did think Rachel's empty stocking was tasty. I guess they should have switched!

Hummmmm. . . .(Will's new habit is to bite his bottom lip and say this. A lot.)

Hey, here's Rachel's stocking. I think I'll stick it in my mouth next!
Look! A mountain of presents to stand on!

Kaboom!

Then, the unwrapping started and Will got this. . . . .

The L.L. Bean sled!

We've already taken the sled for a very successful test drive through the house, but will try the snow tomorrow if it's a little warmer. Grandma Hilary and L.L. Bean were good friends this holiday season. I got a deluxe L.L. Bean Scrabble set complete with spinner board. Once I opened it, I understood why the tag said "Lisa & family." My mom and brother and I LOVE Scrabble. Can't wait to play!
Christmas rocks!