Today for the most part we had more laughs and smiles than moans and cries. Well, except at medicine time; those are screams (note to self: always, always, always confirm there's flavoring for the antibiotic. . . ) My mom spent the evening in the city with Ryan, so we went to go pick her up after we dropped Jason off at the airport. (Yes, I drove in the city again! I'm a pro now. Ha ha.)
We had brunch at the always delicious Ann Sather's then spent a few minutes playing at Ryan's apartment with Ernest Hemingway. Will seemed quite intrigued on this second meeting of the kitty, but not as thrilled as playing with Rachel. The smile above is from watching Rachel tonight.
So, Will seems to be getting a little better. Apparently he gave away his cold; my mom has a nasty cough and I'm super congested. Geesh!