Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wisconsin Roadtrip

We went to southwest Wisconsin on Sunday and Monday for the BAPI holiday party at Boscobel Bowling & Banquet. It was Will's first trip to Wisconsin since we had to miss Apple Fest at the end of September. Everyone LOVED the little guy.

Two members of the Will's Wisconsin Fan Club: Lindsey and Bailey
Right before Will's introduction at the banquet as the newest member of the BAPI family.
Buck was a fan, too. Will was not a fan of Buck. . .
We had to move the pack 'n play shortly after this picture.
Starting the 4 hour ride home. There were only 3 1/2 hours of distractions.
Hello, fans!
As soon as we got home, he crawled right for the exersaucer and got to work.
The town where Jason's company is located is very tiny (pop: 625), and I really enjoy all of the small town fun of it! Of course, I love my trip to the neighboring town's Dairy Queen when I'm there, too! We'd go to Culver's for custard, too, if I had my way, but Jason isn't a fan. We did get lunch at A&W, though. I was actually really impressed with their food - especially the french fries and diet root beer!!