Monday, July 12, 2010

Miscellaneous Moments

Uncle Ryan was over for a visit the other evening, so here is Will trying to scam him into something he knows he shouldn't be doing. Ryan seem to be saying, "hey, are you sure your mom lets you do that?!"Here are two of his favorites: balls and Rachel's toys (here, Rachel's toy balls). He's actually pretty hilarious right now with how he wants to play with Rachel. And thankfully she is very, very patient with him dropping her toys on her back, or trying to shove the toys into her mouth, and the not always gentles pats he gives her. Today I gave her an entire mozzarella stick as a treat after she let him crawl onto her dog bed with her. Will has a great interest in climbing these days. He routinely wants to climb the stairs (so we have to go with him) or he'll climb into and onto his toys. Here he's demonstrating his self-created "King of the Suitcase" game. Obviously I couldn't get a picture of him fully on it, because I was too busy telling him to sit down. Incidentally, he does know "sit" and does it sheepishly.